Grass Jelly Powder to create grass jelly for bubble tea drinks.
How to make grass jelly in bulk bucket:
Ingredients: Hot Water 7000 cc, Grass Jelly Juice 3000 cc, Brown Sugar 1100 g, 1 bag of Grass Jelly
1) Boil 7000 cc water with 3000 cc grass jelly juice in a large pot
2) Add 1100 g dark brown sugar and 1 bag of grass jelly powder into the pot
3) Stir well and wait until it boil again
4) Filet out the bubble and place into the tea bucket
5) Let it set in room temperature until cool down, then place in the refrigerator over night before serving
Serving per bucket: 60 servings
Holding Time: 6 days.
Must refrigerate after making.